We welcome you to book this session as a way to learn more about the entertainment industry, so we can further make your dreams your reality!
The group coaching calls feature special guest speakers twice a month to discuss their career background, journey and give tips and advice on how to be successful within the entertainment industry. The calls feature various types of industry experts, who are actors, producers, directors, writers, attorneys, publicists, etc., who can give thorough information and tips on how to break in and succeed within the entertainment industry. Many people from all over the world do not have access to “industry insiders” and these calls help bridge the gap between “Hollywood” and the every day person striving to break into the business.
The monthly fee to be a member is $19.99 for Tier 1 and $30 for Tier 2. You can cancel at any time.
Tier 1 price: $19.99
– 2 monthly group call sessions
– Access to BP Academy Community
– Ability to join BP Academy social media engagement group via Telegram
– Access to exclusive content
– Ability to join BP Academy on film festival field trips
Tier 2 price: $30
– Everything in Tier 1
– 1 Masterclass monthly
– Access to monthly 1 hour rapid Q&A Zoom session with founder or guest instructor
– Access to workbooks, worksheets, and cheatsheets
– Tuesday, June 2nd, 8 PM EST/5 PM PST: Let’s Talk Tuesday with Founder & Producer, Angela White
Here’s what you missed:
Co-Writer of “The Clark Sisters: The First Ladies of Gospel,” Camille Tucker
Writer, Producer, and Director of “Sinners Wanted,” Jimmy Jenkins
Writer, Ty Manns and Director, Kevan Otto of “A Question of Faith”
AMERICAN BLACK FILM FESTIVAL
Dates: October 21st – October 25th, 2020
Place: Miami Beach, Florida
* Enrollment will open soon, but you must be a member of our monthly group coaching in order to join us.